Here are 10 genius home hacks that are sure to make your life oh-so-easy!
Before we get started take a moment to please subscribe to our channel , leave us a comment and give us a like
1. We all want our homes to smell pleasant, especially if we frequently entertain guests. Attaching a car freshener to a fan is a simple way to help keep a nice scent wafting through the air all day long without having to clean anything.
2. Trying to find enough storage and shelf space in pantries can be a headache, but if you have some spare desk organizers lying around, they can help tidy your pantry in no time at all. Even you don’t have any, they’re inexpensive to buy and totally worth it!
3. Many people have some kind of beverage dispenser in your home, but they probably rarely ever find a good reason to use it. Here’s one! Simply fill it right up with liquid laundry detergent to make laundry day quick and easy!
Your Little Birdie
4. Many of us have Internet routers somewhere in our homes, and almost all of us recognize how ugly these vertical plastic rectangles are. If you make some fake “books,” however, you can hide the router in plain sight!
5. It’s so frustrating to run out of hangers when you desperately need one after a successful shopping trip. In a pinch, shower curtain hooks are an easy and convenient way to hang anything with a loop, like jeans. They take up less space, too!
6. Storing household cleaning supplies under the sink is something we all do, but it’s easy to run out of space. Tension rods can be found at any hardware store, and they aren’t expensive. Simply use one of them to create more room!
7. It can be difficult to keep bathrooms smelling fresh, especially if they’re used frequently. Soaking a few drops of essential oils into the cardboard of the roll should release a fresh scent every time someone uses the toilet paper!
Loving Oily LIfe
8. To ensure you’ll never run out of soap while washing the dishes, attach an extra long tube to the dispenser and feed it into a giant bottle of soap under the sink. You’ll rarely ever have to change the soap!
9. You never want to have to drill more holes than you need to. (Measure twice, cut once, as they say!) In order to make sure the holes are the correct distance, just cut a piece of tape that’s the same length and stick it on your wall. Now drill a hole at each end!
I Heart Nap Time
10. Space is something we never seem to have enough of in our closets. If you save the pop tops from cans, however, you can hang two items on one hook! Simply slide one hanger over the other. You’re welcome.
The Shabby Creek Cottage
This goes to show you don’t need to spend a lot of money to make your home life easier! Will you try any of these home hacks?
Share these helpful home hacks with your friends below!